- Analog hearing aid – a basic level hearing aid.
- The digital hearing aid is a customised programmable device which can be provided for mild hearing loss to severe to profound hearing loss
- Bluetooth hearing aid
- Rechargeable hearing aid
essential and premium segment hearing aid, these are perfect for people with an active lifestyle. Hearing aid comes with a charging unit and the charge in the hearing device lasts throughout the day
Hearing Aids styles
(Hearing aids are available in many different sizes and styles)
- In The Ear (ITE) – these are nearly invisible hearing aids which can be fitted into the persons skin.
- Invisible In Canal (IIC) – These are suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss. Hearing Aids fit into the second bend of the ear.
- Completely In Canal (CIC) – These are suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss. Hearing Aids fit into the ear canal.
- In The Canal (ITC) – These hearing aids have a Longer battery life and directional microphones. Hearing Aids fit into the lower portion of the outer ear bowl.
- Behind The Ear (BTE) – these range of Hearing Aids are worn on the outer ear. It has better controls, more battery variations in and are more power enabled
- Receiver In Ear (RIC) – These are suitable for mild to severe hearing loss. In these Hearing Aids, The Speaker gets placed in the ear tip.